My soul doth magnify the Lord.
And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid;
for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
Because he that is mighty,
hath done great things to me;
and holy is his name.
And his mercy is from generation unto generations,
to them that fear him.
He hath shewed might in his arm:
he hath scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart.
He hath put down the mighty from their seat,
and hath exalted the humble.
He hath filled the hungry with good things;
and the rich he hath sent empty away.
He hath received Israel his servant,
being mindful of his mercy:
As he spoke to our fathers,
to Abraham and to his seed for ever.
Most Recent Posts
- Pope Formosus Corpse Was Exhumed, Put On Trial And Found Guilty. Unbelievable But True
- British Singer Adele Surprises Grenfell Tower Firefighters With Goodies.
- Miracle Prayer For Job And Upliftment In Life
- What Do Catholics Mean When We Call Mary “Ever Virgin”?
- These Priests Have Made a Pact With Satan To Kill Pope Francis: Vatican Investigating Occultism
- These Nuns Have Spent 140 Years Adoring Jesus In The Blessed Sacrament Non Stop
- Spanish Catholics Stage ‘Prayer Protest’ After Muslim Mass Prayer At Christian Landmark
- Saint Of The Day: St. Romuald – June 19.
- The Meaning Of The Mysterious Third Secret Of Fatima, According To Cardinal Ratzinger.
- What Is A Monstrance?
- Eucharistic Challenges! Homily For Corpus Christi, 2017 By Rev. Fr. Emma. N. Asogwa
- 5 Myths About The Holy Eucharist That Too Many People Still Believe (Maybe Even You!)
Subscribe to Blog via Email