Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy;
O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.
Most Recent Posts
- When St. Teresa Of Avila Saw A Priest Being Attacked By Demons During Mass.
- 5 Steps To Holiness – Advice From A Marian Blessed.
- Was The darkness At The Crucifixion Of Jesus A Solar Eclipse?
- Why Do Priest And Deacons Wear Stole?
- A Prayer For Divine Mercy
- Why Does The Blessed Virgin Mary Always Wear Blue?
- Pope Formosus Corpse Was Exhumed, Put On Trial And Found Guilty. Unbelievable But True
- British Singer Adele Surprises Grenfell Tower Firefighters With Goodies.
- Miracle Prayer For Job And Upliftment In Life
- What Do Catholics Mean When We Call Mary “Ever Virgin”?
- These Priests Have Made a Pact With Satan To Kill Pope Francis: Vatican Investigating Occultism
- These Nuns Have Spent 140 Years Adoring Jesus In The Blessed Sacrament Non Stop
Subscribe to Blog via Email