O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day for all the intentions of Your Sacred Heart, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for my sins, for the intentions of all my relatives and friends, and in particular for the intentions of the Holy Father. Amen.
Most Recent Posts
- Pope Formosus Corpse Was Exhumed, Put On Trial And Found Guilty. Unbelievable But True
- British Singer Adele Surprises Grenfell Tower Firefighters With Goodies.
- Miracle Prayer For Job And Upliftment In Life
- What Do Catholics Mean When We Call Mary “Ever Virgin”?
- These Priests Have Made a Pact With Satan To Kill Pope Francis: Vatican Investigating Occultism
- These Nuns Have Spent 140 Years Adoring Jesus In The Blessed Sacrament Non Stop
- Spanish Catholics Stage ‘Prayer Protest’ After Muslim Mass Prayer At Christian Landmark
- Saint Of The Day: St. Romuald – June 19.
- The Meaning Of The Mysterious Third Secret Of Fatima, According To Cardinal Ratzinger.
- What Is A Monstrance?
- Eucharistic Challenges! Homily For Corpus Christi, 2017 By Rev. Fr. Emma. N. Asogwa
- 5 Myths About The Holy Eucharist That Too Many People Still Believe (Maybe Even You!)
Subscribe to Blog via Email