Remember, O most pure spouse of the Virgin Mary, my beloved Patron, that never it has been heard that anyone invoked your patronage and sought your aid without being comforted. Inspired by this confidence I come to you and fervently commend myself to you. Despise not my petition, O dearest foster father of our Redeemer, but accept it graciously.Amen.
Most Recent Posts
- Pope Formosus Corpse Was Exhumed, Put On Trial And Found Guilty. Unbelievable But True
- British Singer Adele Surprises Grenfell Tower Firefighters With Goodies.
- Miracle Prayer For Job And Upliftment In Life
- What Do Catholics Mean When We Call Mary “Ever Virgin”?
- These Priests Have Made a Pact With Satan To Kill Pope Francis: Vatican Investigating Occultism
- These Nuns Have Spent 140 Years Adoring Jesus In The Blessed Sacrament Non Stop
- Spanish Catholics Stage ‘Prayer Protest’ After Muslim Mass Prayer At Christian Landmark
- Saint Of The Day: St. Romuald – June 19.
- The Meaning Of The Mysterious Third Secret Of Fatima, According To Cardinal Ratzinger.
- What Is A Monstrance?
- Eucharistic Challenges! Homily For Corpus Christi, 2017 By Rev. Fr. Emma. N. Asogwa
- 5 Myths About The Holy Eucharist That Too Many People Still Believe (Maybe Even You!)
Subscribe to Blog via Email