Every Catholic Should Know these facts about the Holy Mass and the Holy Eucharist.
1. When the Eucharistic is being celebrated, the Sanctuary is filled with countless angels who adore the divine victim immolated on the altar. ~St. John Chrysostom
2. The angels surround and help the priest when he is celebrating Mass. ~St. Augustine
3. If we really understood the Mass, we would die of joy. ~St. Jean Vianney
4. The celebration of Holy Mass is as valuable as the death of Jesus on the cross. ~St. Thomas Aquinas
5. Once, St. Teresa was overwhelmed with God’s Goodness and asked Our Lord,”How can I thank you?” Our Lord replied,” ATTEND ONE MASS.”
6. “My Son so loves those who assist at the Holy sacrifice of the Mass that, if it were necessary he would die for them as many times as they’ve heard Massses.” Our lady to Blessed Alan de la Roche
7. When we receive Holy Communion, we experience something extra ordinary- a joy, a fragrance, a well-being that thrills the whole body and causes it to exalt. ~St. Jean Vianney
8. There is nothing so great as the Eucharist. If God had something more previous, He would have given it to us. ~St. Jean Vianney
9. When we have been to Holy Communion, the balm of love envelops the soul as the flower envelops the bee. ~St. Jean Vianney
10. It would be easier for the world to exist without the sun than to exist without the Holy Mass. ~St. Padre Pio of Pietrelcina
Do you love Daily Rosary?
Like Our Facebook Page